Today is my birthday, my 27th birthday to be more precise, but who counts? Age and glasses of wine should never be counted, instead we should count our blessings, big or small, and all the lessons we learn along the years. Life is meant to be lived, but also celebrated! I may be young, but on this special day for me, I will share with you a post from my heart – a personal list of life lessons, which I hope you enjoy reading:
1. Be kind.
2. Have few, but true friends.
3. Love intensely.
4. Dream big.
5. Work hard.
6. Never stop learning.
7. Choose quality over quantity.
8. Travel the world.
9. Be independent.
10. Make time for your family.
11. Smile often.
12. Find peace and relax once in a while.
13. Surround yourself with people smarter than you.
14. Look at the bright side of life.
15. Remember who you are and stop pretending to be someone you’re not. Be yourself, everyone else is taken. Your time is limited, so don’t spend it living someone else’s life.
16. Be thankful.
17. Find a hobby.
18. Stand for what you believe in.
19. Do more of what makes you happy.
20. Find joy in simple things.
21. Spend time in nature.
22. Be curious.
23. Make mistakes and learn from them.
24. Don’t settle for anything less than perfection.
25. It doesn’t matter what other people think.
26. Learn to say No without explaining yourself.
27. Mind your own business.
Have a wonderful night, beautiful people!
I’m waiting for your own personal experiences no matter the age.